Table of Contents                                      IslamicSupremacism.org - A Short Course                                   

Previous Page

Next Page

More Useful Facts & Definitions


  1. Here is a simple example to show how sharia covers every aspect of life, and how Muslims use Allah’s instructions (Koran) and Muhammad’s example (hadith) to add weight to what they claim sharia says about something.


  1. Islamic legal rulings break down all human acts as follows: (Reliance c2.0 - c2.5)


  1. 1)Obligatory [such as praying 5 x day]

  2. 2)Recommended

  3. 3)Permissible

  4. 4)Offensive [discouraged]

  5. 5)Unlawful [forbidden], 3 levels of:

  6.     - Minor Sins

  7.     - Enormities

  8.     - Unbelief


  1. Because there are so many aspects of sharia, jurist’s opinions may vary from one orthodox school to the next. Nevertheless, Reliance says,


  1. “The 4 Sunni schools ... are identical in approximately 75% of their legal conclusions, while the remaining questions... differing viewpoints sometimes reflected in even a single school.” (page Vii). 


What these 75% identical opinions are on various aspects of sharia can be demonstrated with primary source documentary evidence, especially in the absence of contrary authoritative opinions. The other 25% are less clear. Some Experts™ would have you believe there are numerous opinions about certain things there is scholarly consensus on, but that’s one of the tricks used to confuse you.


The degree to which certain aspects of sharia law have been enforced or ignored by various Muslim cultures over the centuries has varied, even on issues where there is scholarly consensus. Personal belief and practice of any religion may be different from what is actually taught.


  1. Islam is not a race because Muslims come in all colors, but calling people racist for noticing true things about Islam works well with the myth of Islamophobia™ to confuse people. Is it Racist to Criticize Islam? names 18 non white human rights activists who are Muslim or were raised in Muslim countries and live with death threats from other Muslims for criticizing institutionalized human rights violations in Islam, and are virtually ignored by Western governments, universities, and media.


  1. Supremacism - the belief that a particular race, religion, gender, belief system or culture is superior to others and entitles those who identify with it to dominate, control or rule those who do not.


Jihad means struggle, and could be for many different things from conquering cancer to military conquest. But the meaning in this web site for Islamic jihad is the same as Brotherhood theorist Sayyid Qutb, whose influence Georgetown Professor John Esposito described as “almost impossible to exaggerate”,


  1. “Jihad in Islam is simply a name for striving to make this system of life dominant in the world.”


His detailed explanation can be summed up in plain english like this:


  1. Jihad - Islamic warfare by any and all means, violent and non violent including deception, against non Muslims in order to subjugate them under the rule of Islamic law.


It’s false to say it only means that, but it’s also false to claim it only means inner spiritual struggle, or only a struggle against poverty or drugs or sugar. Anyone who claims the word jihad in Islamic theology never means religious war using violent or non-violent tactics is either lying or doesn’t know what they are talking about.


  1. Peaceful Islam - A school or institution of Islam that teaches Muslims to live in peace as equals with non-Muslims, indefinitely, and not use violent or other means to impose Islamic law on them. This does not exist.


Forward To 4 Examples of IS&J Articulated in Core Texts